Volunteer helpers are always in short supply.Many of our sessions do require three helpers to each rider/pony combination. If you are “horsey” perhaps you would like to help groom, tack up and lead a pony. If you are not perhaps you would like to help the riders with their hats, the walk to the mounting block or to accompany them on foot while they ride outside.
- The minimum age for volunteers is 14 years old.
- Our riding sessions run during school term times only, so we are not able to accommodate volunteers looking for placements during school holidays. We are also not able to accommodate work experience placements or residential placements.
- Please be aware that if we receive a volunteer application close to the end of a term, we may not be able to arrange for you to start until the new term.
Click here to see and download the Volunteer Form New Volunteer form 2014, which we will ask you to complete. If you don’t have Adobe Acrobat, please follow this link to download: Download “Adobe Reader” free
If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of posting your application form, please email at email@example.com and we will reply as soon as possible.
Raising the Money
There are many ways you could help to support us.
- A donation.
- Gift Aid.
- Joining the weather lottery (see right)
- Signing up to easyfundraising (see the banner on our home page for more details)
- Become a member
For details of any of these please contact the centre.